Monday, June 20, 2022

What It’s Really Like Being A Twin!

Shared the same womb✅ Knetris was born at 11:56PM

Julius was born at 11:58 PM

Share the same birthday✅ Aug. 14, 1981

Share the same taste in food✅ Spaghetti Bolognese

Share the same fave musical band✅ Hall and Oates

Share the same dislike in ‘Trends’✅ Crocs are a no-no

People, let me tell you bout’ my best friend! My twin brother, Julius and I have so much in common. Whenever I think about him, I get all warm and fuzzy inside and it makes me smile with joy! Julius is an amazing brother, father, husband, friend and confidante. He is also an excellent motivator, cook and comedian! When we were growing up in rural Virginia, we would play school. I was the teacher and he was the student. We laughed so hard and had an absolute blast. We shared the same classes in grade school until we reached high school. We even shared the same friends! We were both very athletic and studious in school. We both shared roles in high school. He was the class president two years in a row and I was the secretary! Julius was always a bit more reserved than I was as kids. I ended up staying in Virginia for college and Julius landed a scholarship to The University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana! He would be playing college football on a full scholarship. 

Julius was and still is an INCREDIBLE athlete! So much so that he is a co-owner of a youth training and conditioning facility in South Florida called, 'Ballers.' Both of us ran track but I used to watch him run the hurdles in awe. It was something that only God could give him the talent to do. We both love sports and being active. We both love children. Julius has two boys of his own who are a lot like him. We both love Italian food. Julius’ wife is Italian and Brazilian. Her name is Kelly! She is an excellent cook. I think Julius and I have both used music to get through life up until this point in our lives. We will be 41 in August. Our favorite groups are Hall and Oates and FLO-Rida! We love their music. 

Having a twin brother is such a blessing! I absolutely adore Julius and I am SO excited for what the future holds for both of us. It is like having a built in best friend. I love and adore my twin!

No comments:

Post a Comment