Monday, September 18, 2023

10 Amazing Charities To Support/Donate To In 2023!

Happy Happy Monday, love muffn!

Monday #050 Time Stamp: 7:11PM CST

It has been a super busy day after 2 days off this past weekend but I wanted to put you on to something I have been working on for some time now. During some of the most difficult times in my life, one of the things I started doing for healing was SERVING! Honestly, putting others before yourself is a major component of JOY! I know it sounds crazy but it is SO true. 

I absolutely love to give: 

LOVE

TIME

ENERGY

HOPE

RESOURCES

MONEY

HUGS

And, during the last quarter of 2023, I would like to begin giving to some of my favorite charities!

Here are 10 Amazing charities I am thinking of donating to!

10. Mental Health America

09. St. Jude

08. Prevent Child Abuse America

07. Action Against Hunger

06. Global Fund For Women: Support Gender Equality

05. National Alliance Against Hunger

04. Coalition of Homelessness: In This Tent Together

03. Color of Change: Civil Rights Advocacy Organization

02. The Alzheimer's Association

01. The Innocence Project: Justice for Everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment