Sunday, July 5, 2026

The Land of Milk and Honey!

Happy Mindset Monday, you guys!

I hope that you had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! I spent most of the day in bed just resting, reading and getting prepared for this week! I have alot to do in this season..I have been thinking about my journey and all that I have experienced to get to this moment. It truly has been the fight of my life. Having 2 brothers in the NFL at the same time and then going through so much in my personal life all at once sent me into a bit of a tizzy but God brought me out and on TOP! I have worked so hard on myself in every way imaginable. Countless hours of effort spent on my mental health, my physical health, my spiritual health and well-being. It has been years on persaverance and years of work but I am so healthy in ALL 3 of those areas. Sure, I have lots of work to do but I have true and lasting peace and JOY! I love my flaws and all. The experiences that I have had make me who I am. There is no copy cat Knetris and there is no copy cat, YOU! 

I was on IG a few years ago and I saw this really cute influencer that had an online boutique called, Milk and Honey!' She had previously been on one of those reality shows, I forgot which one. But she was super cute and her apparel was super cute too. She inspired me to build my own brand and that's one of the reasons I started my boutique idea. The idiom "land of milk and honey" refers to a bountiful place of great wealth , ideal living conditions and endless opportunity where life is easy and prosperous. I think our trials in life are meant for us to persevere, overcome and then with God's help and perfect timing, we enter the promised land or the land of milk and honey!! A land where everything just starts working out for your good. Only God can determine when and where it happens for us. I think my time is now. I have suffered so much and I am stronger for it. I am entering a season where everything just works out for my good! If you are reading this, my prayer is for you to keep the faith and keep moving forward. Your personal promise land is on the brink😁

I hope you have a beautiful day, love and I'll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment