Monday, December 20, 2021

No. 27 ‘Prepared!’

Walking Into 2022 more prepared than EVER!

26 is the number of times I have spilled my heart out to you guys about my setbacks, struggles, and victories for 2021. Today makes number 27. It’s my 27th blog entry! It is inevitable that after setbacks and struggles come victory and triumph. God set it up this way for a reason. Ironically enough, today will be my 27th and final blog post for the year. And I am walking into 2022 more prepared than EVER!

Going forward, every new year I will pick a word that sums up my goals and intentions for the year. I’m getting started a few weeks before we move into 2022 with the word ‘Prepared!! Instead of setting a bunch of resolutions that I know I cannot keep, I listen for God to speak into my life. I choose ‘Prepared’ because there were many life changing lessons in 2021. Changes that brought an opportunity to be fearful but I chose to be faithful through it all. There is always a CHOICE. Always. Everyone of us has a choice. Most of the time, getting prepared means making a difficult choice. Difficult in the sense of going down the road less travelled. For me, prepared means surviving circumstances that were completely in my control. Surviving the waiting seasons in 2021 and there were many. What I am trying to get across to you is that I’m prepared because I chose to let go and let God trial after trial in this year. I’m still learning to let go daily.  My perseverance has been tested on levels I never dreamed I would go. 

I opened my blog, ‘Knetris The Word Nerd’ up in 2021. I survived COVID 19. I turned 40 years old. I was hired to write for a major women’s lifestyle magazine. I will probably resurrect my teaching career and get back into the classroom in 2022. God prepared me in ways I never thought possible in 2021. God is also for YOU! Absolutely. 100% He loves us in such a way that the human mind cannot even comprehend. Everything he does is out of love. It’s always for a greater and better you. All the things I went through in 2021 will be used as fuel to ignite the fire for ushering in this brand new season. Those hurdles created a more compassionate, more joyful, more graceful Knetris. Now, I can truly decipher what is really important. You are not regressing. You are growing and getting prepared. God is taking you higher. Just trust him❤️

I hope you have a Beautiful week leading up to Christmas and a very safe AND happy New Year! I love you and there is nothing you can do about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment