Monday, January 16, 2023

The Soundtrack To My Life!

30 of my favorite songs that have helped me to transition from season to season in my life! I believe that everyone should have a soundtrack to their lives. Music is so healing! It has been my favorite way to cope with difficulties in my life. If you could choose 30, what would you choose?


Here are mine!

30. 8 Ball & MJG-'You Don't Want Drama'

29. Amerie-'Nothing Like Loving You'

28. Kelis-'Get Along With You'

27. Nas-'Summer On Smash'

26. Alex Isley-'Into Orbit'

25. Ryan Leslie-'Never Break Down'

24. Fabolous-'Breathe'

23. Coldplay-'O'

22. Hi-Tek-'Music for Life'

21. Brandy-'Focus'

20. Frank Ocean-'Swim Good'

19. Smashing Pumpkins-'1979'

18. Lupe Fiasco-'The Show Goes On'

17. Jeezy-'I'm Back'

16. Mazzy Star-'Fade Into You'

15. Beyonce-'Disappear'

14. Rihanna-'Yeah, I Said It'

13. Anita Baker-'Caught Up In The Rapture'

12. ASAP Ferg-'Dreams, Fairytales and Fantasies'

11. Yebba-'Louie Bag'

10. Smokie Norful-'I Need You Now'

09. Eric Bellinger + Kiki Sheard-'Counting My Blessings'

08. New Edition-'Can You Stand The Rain'

07. Forever Jones-'He Wants It All'

06. Smokie Norful-'Healing In His Tears'

05. Beyonce-'I Miss You'

04. Beyonce-'Me, Myself and I'

03. Amerie-'Swag Back'

02. Alex Isley-'Gone'

01. Coldplay-'Sparks'

Bonus #2: Fred Hammond-'He LIVES Remix'

Bonus #1: Michael Jackson-'Leave Me Alone'

No comments:

Post a Comment