Monday, April 8, 2024

MY Ministry!

Happy Monday, L💛VE! 

Monday #065 Time Stamp: 8:14 AM

I hope your week is off to a fabulous start! I wanted to take a minute to tell you to, 'KEEP GOING...Good things are ahead!' We need to hear that sometimes! I stay encouraged by reading my bible as much as I can and I like to listen to all types of music for inspiration and strength! This is part of MY Ministry!

Back in 2009, I was attending Faith Christian Center International Church in Charlottesville, VA. One day, I was volunteering in the Children's ministry and a teacher and I were getting to know one another. She told me that there was a 'ministry inside of me.' For years after that, it stuck with me but I didn't quite get a revelation of what she actually meant until a few years later! There is a ministry inside of all of us! YOUR story is YOUR ministry! Everything that you have endured, good and not so good and ALL of the in-between is part of an individual ministry that only you can tell. I will tell you one thing, I am PROUD of my journey and all of the things I have been blessed to endure and survive! Praise Him!!

...and YOU should be proud too😎😎😎

Your story is just beginning and you have SO much more fun and beauty to experience but I just wanted to drop this in your ear as encouragement! Let's GO, Love! Be brave and courageous and let God do the rest!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

I love you and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it!

YAASSS!!! smiling😊


No comments:

Post a Comment