Monday, April 29, 2024

Order NOT Doubt!!

Happy Monday, Superstar😚😚😚😚

Monday #067 Time Stamp: 7:30 AM CST

I hope you are having a wonderful start to your week! 

I wanted to share with you that I am feeling SO strong and ABLE today. I just finished my 3rd Daniel fast last Friday! It was not a full fast but I did eliminate as much sugar as I could and fasted a few days from social media. Altogether, my fast lasted from Monday to Friday. That break always does so much for my spirit!! Along with a reset for my body, it establishes 'Order' in my life! 

1 Corinthians 14:33 says, 'God is not a God of disorder but a God of peace!'

I recently started a new part time job about 3 months ago. I find that when I start new assignments in my life, the enemy also tries to distract me! He will try to set up situations for me to doubt! AND maybe the same thing happens to you. Today, I just want you to remember to KEEP MOVING FORWARD!! Despite what the enemy tries to throw at you on your journey, stay focused🙌🙌🙌

'A Smooth Sea Never Made A Skillful Sailor!'....Meaning, that without the bumpy season, you wouldn't truly be able to experience YOUR full blessed seasons! As long as you keep the faith and stay positive throughout doubtful seasons, there are MANY blessing waiting for you on the other side of your obedience! It is also during these seasons that I have to cling to God's word💙 Here are a few of my favorite scriptures that leave me super hopeful😁 I am praying for you and LOVE you to the mooon and back!!! smiling.

Isaiah 40:31💕

Micah 7:7💗

Psalm 42:5💛

Psalm 25:5💜

Psalm 31:24💝

No comments:

Post a Comment